2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed (1″) or use already cooked chicken
8-10 med potatoes, cut into 1/2″ cubes
1/3 cup olive oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp black pepper
1 Tbsp Paprika
2 Tbsp garlic powder
6 Tbsp hot sauce
2 cups fiesta blend cheese (or whatever cheddar you like)
1 cup crumbled bacon
1 cup diced green onion
1. Preheat oven 500 degrees
2. spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray
3. in large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, & hot sauce.
Add potatoes and stir to coat.
4. scoop potatoes into baking dish leaving as much of the olive oil mix in bowl as possible.
5. bake potatoes approx. 45-50 min, stir ever 15 min. or until cooked through crispy and brown.
6. While potatoes are baking, put chicken in the left over olive oil mix stir to coat.
7. Once potatoes are finished cooking, remove from oven and lower temp. to 400 degrees.
8. put chicken over top of potatoes and then sprinkle it with bacon, green onion, and then cheese.
return to oven and bake ~15min if using raw chicken or until done. If using cooked chicken cook until cheese melts.
Serve with extra hot sauce and or ranch dressing.